[Question #679226]: After running the sikuli script Keyboard freezes to come out of it we have to manually press control+Alt+C

HI,

I have run a script using sikuli to lauch a command prompt and do some operations and close it.

Once the script execution is over keyboard will be freezed,if we press any keyboard key,it doesnt work.

If we manually press keyboard with hot key CTRL+ALT+C keys,then it will be fine.

Please do provide us the solution to it.