[Question #679301]: Says Jython/Ruby not available, but they are

I deleted an older version of SikuliX and copied the latest jython-standalone-2.7.1.jar, sikulix.jar, and sikulixapi.jar. I've installed JRE and then JDK 8.0.2 and rebooted my machine. When I click the jython and api jars, I get a wait cursor for a few seconds, and then nothing. When I click on the sikulix.jar, I get an error that Neither Jython nor Jruby are available, so the IDE won't open.
I've spent about 2 hours trying various installs of Java and reading google and this forum, and can't find anything helpful.
I'm on Windows 10 and have run Sikuli before without issue. Should I just go back to the old version, or is there something I can do?

Is there an order of operations when launching all the jar files? Also, it's really confusing on the Java site as to which version to download - JRE, JDK, SE, etc. Which should I download? I use Jython in the IDE, which is why I though JDK would be correct.