Re: [Question #679301]: Says Jython/Ruby not available, but they are

Maryjo is still having a problem:
Thank you. I corrected the Java path, and it found the jar files.

But now I've only got the splash screen ("SikuliX-IDE is starting), and
it's just sitting there. I had lunch and came back, and the splash
screen hasn't changed. I killed the process and started Sikuli again,
and it froze at the splash screen again. Is there something else
missing?

My SikuliX directory now only shows the sikulix.jar and the
sikulixapi.jar.  The Jython jar went away by itself, which I assume is
expected.