Re: [Question #679301]: Says Jython/Ruby not available, but they are

Maryjo posted a new comment:
I was playing around with Sikuli and found something you might care
about.

I have four monitors. If I initiate Sikuli from monitor 1, everything
works. If I initiate Sikuli from any of the other monitors, I get the
errors I posted above and the IDE never starts. You can see that the
exception is within the mouse initialization. It doesn't matter if I'm
launching Sikuli from the command line or by double-clicking the jar
file. I have to launch from monitor 1 to use it.

I can put the IDE on any monitor once it is running. The matching
preview function can find an image on any monitor. However, when Sikuli
runs, it only finds images on monitor 1.