[Question #679737]: Error running Sikuli jar from batch file

I've created a program on Sikuli IDE and everything works when I run it inside the IDE. Everything okay for now, but after exporting it to a runnable jar file from a batch file, I get the following error. What can I do? I tried almost evrything I could fine even though most of people don't have the same problem as me. Thanks in advance. Here's the log:

C:\Users\HenriqueAlbertoBarro\Documents>java -jar Sikuli_sikuli.jar
Exception in thread "main" Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "__pyclasspath__/__run__$py.class", line 4, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\HenriqueAlbertoBarro\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 50, in find_module
    module_path = JH.get().findModule(module_name, package_path, sys.path)
        at org.sikuli.script.ImagePath.getBundlePath(ImagePath.java:609)
        at org.sikuli.script.runnerHelpers.JythonHelper.findModule(JythonHelper.java:530)
java.lang.NullPointerException: java.lang.NullPointerException

C:\Users\HenriqueAlbertoBarro\Documents>pause

The jar file is called "Sikuli_sikuli.jar"

Content of the batch file:

java -jar Sikuli_sikuli.jar
pause