[Question #680112]: 1.1.4 no toolbar on the left?

1) Because 1.1.4 wasnt working for me before, I used 1.1.3. As a total beginner in this programming environment I loved the tool bar on the left side of the screen. But it isnt there in 1.1.4 ???

2) Also in 1.1.4 the key combination shift + alt + C to terminate running scripts is no more? (I use it all the time in 1.1.3 cause my code is faulty a lot of times)

So if there is no solution for these 2 problems I am facing, I just gonna return to 1.1.3 :)