Re: [Question #680137]: repeat([waitTime]) how is this syntax with a region onchange?

MP is still having a problem:
I now understand better the mechanics behind it.

" - at observestart a shot of the region is taken"

1) I want that shot is being taken after 3 seconds after the onchange
trigger. Is that possible?

2) I want to infinite let the observer be active, so that the onchange
event can trigger when there is a change (or am I understanding it not
clearly?)

My global idea:

I want to infinite observe the tiny region where a new number appears.
Then take a shot after 3 seconds when the new number appears. When it
does: I want to compare it with a grafic number I stored. He compares it
and does a certain action that is programmed with each number. rinse and
repeat. :)