Re: [Question #680137]: repeat([waitTime]) how is this syntax with a region onchange?

MP is still having a problem:
Instead of making a new topic, I want to reopen this one. I found 3 ways
to read the numbers perfectly. xD But with all 3 I hit the wall of
onchange trigger... I read post nr 11 again and again and again (+the
docs on onchange and observe) to understand it. So I gonna try to
explain myself how I understand it and hopefully I will see what I dont
understand yet with your help.

Can you give me a general workflow how to implement the following:

I want to trigger event"read number" 5 seconds (there is a 4 second
flashing animation in between) after an onchange trigger. Does the
onchange event also make a start screenshot? If so, how do I delay it 4
seconds?

=============
Onchange(event)
wait(4)
r.oberserve(FOREVER) #I want to trigger the onchange event every single time there is a change, so infinite loop)

workflow:

old number
start flashing new number
Trigger onchange
after trigger onchange make a screenshot after 4 seconds
new number not flashing anymore
Trigger event read OCR number
do action with new number

I am so close to seeing it, I would be damned to give up now :D