Re: [Question #680137]: repeat([waitTime]) how is this syntax with a region onchange?

MP is still having a problem:
mmmm I gonna test and read your post a million times. I understand most
of it now.

so basically you make a start shot outside the change period? And then
you start the observer again and then he compares to the previous shot?
(so that is the check?)

Can you pinpoint precisely where the shot is made before the 4 second
change period in your code? And precisely where the check of the shot is
being made? I am sure I will than 100% understand it :)

def handler(event):
    event.stopObserver()

regNumber.onChange(handler)
regNumber.observe(100) # a time within that a change should happen
# the script waits here until the handler is called and stops the observation
wait(4) # delay the flashing
newNumber = regNumber.text()