[Question #680235]: Sometimes the image path magically disappears in the IDE

Hey Guys,

I was having one of them bugs where the console says "xyz.png" not found
For example initially I had the following code:
click("D:/Academic_Software/SikuliX/JobPostings/Indeed.sikuli/xyz.png"), but for some reason when I restarted my PC and relaunched Sikuli, the IDE showed click("xyz.png") for some reason......when i entered the complete path to the image as above, the problem was resolved. Could there be an explanation for this?

Thank You!!