[Question #680261]: Display expected image when test fails in HTML test report

Hello,

Right now in case of a test failure we show the screenshot in the HtmlTest report. Here is a snippet for this:

        runner = HagerHtmlTestRunner.HagerHtmlTestRunner(
                stream=output, title=HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_HTML_REPORT_TITLE + " (Language: " + HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_LANGUAGE_CODE + " ; OS: Win" + HagercadConfig.RUNNING_OS_VERSION + ")",
                description=HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_HTML_REPORT_DESCRIPTION,
                dirTestScreenshots=HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_TEST_REPORTS_FOLDER
        )

Is it possible to also display the image that is expected ( so the one that I'm using in a constant ) besides the screenshot taken in case of a failure? If it is , what's the approach?

Thanks