[Question #680301]: collectWords() raises java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:

Greetings,

I have a simple python methods call: print(">>" + collectWordsText()). It throws an exception (below).
I'm not sure if I'm using this correctly however - this method seems to be a static method of a Region class,
and I presume it uses implicit region this creating a new region via a constructor is not needed?

If so, could this error indicate some problem with reflection? I'm using java8, sikullx w/ jython 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT build 277

[log] CLICK on L[505,510]@S(0) (525 msec)
[error] script [ add_neoload_monitor_pid ] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Error caused by: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\add_neoload_monitor_pid.sikuli\add_neoload_monitor_pid.py", line 28, in <module>
    print(">>" + collectWords())
        at org.sikuli.script.Region.findWords(Region.java:2830)
        at org.sikuli.script.Region.collectWords(Region.java:4980)
java.lang.NullPointerException: java.lang.NullPointerException

[debug] RunTimeAPI: ***** running cleanUp *****