[Question #680332]: How can I detect multiple languages in the same image?

I have some images where I want to detect text, but it's in many languages. They are pictures of a list of names, some russian, some japanese, some english, some korean. I was using text() for simple english only name list images so far and it worked nearly perfectly but now that I want to detect 4+ languages in one image at a time I don't know what to do.

basically my script would look at the english image and print the names for me like so:
1. jason doe
2. john doe
3. sam doe
4. mary doe

but I don't know how to make it work on multi language name list images, is it even possible to search for lots of languages in one image?