Re: [Question #680332]: How can I detect multiple languages in the same image?

The main problem you have:
There is no feature, to guess a language. With the SikuliX text features based on Tesseract, you need to know the language, before using the features. And you have to prepare your setup for every language to be used other than eng (traineddata).

So even if you would read the text in some selected languages in
parallel (I am not sure, wether the text feature is thread-safe at all
currently), you still have to decide, which variant of a name to choose.

Supposing you use 1.1.4 you should have a look at the new features to read lines of text (collectLines), which gives you the regions of the lines and its read content.
Might be, that this feature helps you to get nearer to a solution.