[Question #680383]: hopefully (2) easy questions (region.focus & code consolidation)

First question:

I am using app.open (to launch Nox) then app.focus (to go to the "Nox Player" window)
How do I set the region to the Nox window (only one window open)?

Second question:
I have my first sikuli script mostly working (it should take ~30m to run, currently ~1.5 hours, so it needs optimized)
I load Nox, clear android app data, load the app, select the google ID, select the account (1 of 5 potential) then perform the desired action (my first test is just to open and close the app for all 8 Google IDs, 25 accounts -- 60s global app timer between accounts)

Currently this script is 1600+ lines, with a large amount of repeat content (indicating my lack of coding skills)

Regretfully I am not near my personal computer, but I will gladly load any files (.skl?) for reference when I get home this evening