Re: [Question #680383]: hopefully (2) easy questions (region.focus & code consolidation)

Mike Praeuner posted a new comment:
Thank You RaiMan - I appreciate your patience & response. I will make
the suggested corrections

for second question...to structure a loop?

My normal sequence is
Run Script (scheduled task)
Load Nox
Load app
  do stuff to:
    Select Google ID
      do stuff to:
        Select Account
          perform action on account
           do stuff to:
             Select next account (1-5 possible)
Exit app inside Nox
Clear app data (via shell script shortcut)
Load app
  do stuff to:
    Select (next) Google ID (8 possible)
      repeat for all 25 accounts
Exit Nox
Exit Script

So would this be a for loop with the "select portion" as a set of
variables? (my terminology is probably wrong, hopefully you can
understand what I am trying to ask)

What I really want to accomplish is (end goal) create 4-5 scripts that
"perform different action(s) on account" based on the initial building
blocks of being able to load and switch accounts