Re: [Question #680652]: how to use Region.onChange in pyton with jpype

Sorry, I did not want you to use sikulix4python (very early stage), was
only for information, that I am working on a solution for Python.

You should stay with jpype for no, if it works for you.

onChange(): look here for a Java example:
https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/region.html#observing-visual-events-in-a-region

The actual JavaDocs are here:
https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/javadocs/index.html

I really recommend to use SikuliX version 1.1.4, since I do not support
versions up to 1.1.3 anymore for such special cases as yours.

http://sikulix.com