[Question #680666]: SIkuliXIDE; Mojave; Robot Framework: How to skip execution of some tests

I am currently running inline Test Cases from the SikuliX IDE with Robot Framework. I am working on a third test case and have created some new functions in Jython so I can create this third Test Case.

What I want to accomplish is to not execute Test 1 and Test 2, so I can get my new functions working in Robot Framework with Test 3 so I don't have to watch all my Tests execute. I could potentially set up a single Test Case framework but was hoping to find a way to not execute the first 2 Test Cases so I can focus on just the last one.

I looked at Tags and Exclude but didn't seem to figure out how to work that into the SikuliX IDE on the RFW.