Re: [Question #680702]: Import Question

Mike Praeuner posted a new comment:
I tried to setup 1.1.4 - but having issues (win10)  will try again later when I have more time to troubleshoot (1.1.3 is installed)
when I launch (1.1.4) sikulix.jar it deletes the jruby and jython files but never launches (Java8u211)
https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/downloads.html

Everything is working as expected now that I have the header on the correct script :P

I did notive that this:
    testpad2.launchNox()
and this
    launchNox()

both work - I am assuming the correct syntax is testpad2.launchNox(),
but since the other works as well does that mean you can redefine a
function on a script that loads the original function from another
script (probably all sorts of issues with that - but just curious)