Re: [Question #680738]: switchApp()

Eric Jordan posted a new comment:
Hello,

I got home today and DL 1.1.4 and ran it and used your code and it
worked!

So I tried another game and I used your code and just tweaked to do
another check and I received this error:

[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L[940,1216]@S(0) but
after move is L[2886,122]@S(0) Possible cause in case you did not touch
the mouse while script was running: Mouse actions are blocked generally
or by the frontmost application. You might try to run the SikuliX stuff
as admin.

I tried to right click the jar file but it does not allow me to run the
file as admin and I tried a google search and was not able to find an
exact fix.

there was an old forum post on here I found, but I had no idea what his
fix was.