Re: [Question #680792]: installing a WHEEL File on windows 10

Marc Summers confirmed that the question is solved:
Once again, thanks so much for your help RaiMan you always help me see
the light.  :)

But, I can do something like this:

subprocess.call(["python"
,"c:\BrainStem\development\python_examples\usbhub3p_example.py"])

Which is really all I need to do.

I do not specifically have to have the BrainStem python code integrated into
the Sikuli scripts.

This is a programmable 8 port USB hub. The specifics of the test
automation is to manipulate the ports, by enabling or disabling specific
ports at specific times during the test.

FYI: this is the BrainStem package that I am using:
https://acroname.com/system/files/software/brainstem_dev_kit_mswindows_i386_1.zip

Again thanks for your help.