Re: [Question #680452]: Sikuli 1.1.4 - java server remote console keyboard passthrough not working

Stephan Kreitz posted a new comment:
Hello,

sorry for my late reply. I have tried with other servers from different
vendors. It looks like it is working for at least two of the vendors.

I noticed one thing but I am not 100% sure about that: It might be that
the remote console is run as a java applet when it's not working and as
java web start when it is working.

I'm going to confirm that and also try other key sending tools as you
suggested. Just wanted to let you know that I am still on it and I
really appreciate your help.

Thanks and best regards,
 Stephan