Re: [Question #680864]: how to find list[] and if find remove the target

wu is still having a problem:
thx RaiMan  it think  almost my slove but now i have question

it have possible to config the findAnyList.similar?  my picture is
between the 250*150 pixcel

but often can not find   i say my test environment:

i have a html  and use sikuli to type i want to judge when the html

image will random so i just use the method but i don't know is the time
question or is my image question so i just ask you the similar

or if you have a good idea tell me thx or the similar method also good
thx