Re: [Question #680920]: Require help to solve file upload issue on BrowserStack using AutoIt / Sikuli

Ajay Borawake is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan for your quick reply.

In our case when we run our script on BrowserStack from our local
eclipse, though the execution happens on BrowserStack it is processing
script which on our local. So it tries to search the button on our local
to click but it does not find it as the button is on BrowserStack.

Please confirm if SikuliX will work in above situation.