Re: [Question #680666]: SIkuliXIDE; Mojave; Robot Framework: How to skip execution of some tests

Melvin Raymond posted a new comment:
Thanks for the reply RaiMan. I solved it. The original problem was I did
not understand how to skip tests in Robot Framework. But once I figured
it out with Tags I posted the solution here for those that might have
the same question. There is no problem now, so this could be closed. I
now have some understanding how to use Tags to skip tests I don't wish
to execute.