Re: [Question #680959]: How to configure the environment when excute an executable programe with sikulixapi?

Sorry, but that is the "benefit" of Linux systems.

I do not have the time, to prepare a pack for every linux flavour.
Since I am not using Linux everyday and do not have much experience with the Linux packaging variants, it was hard enough for me to find out, how to achieve that at least on one system, which stands for the Debian flavour.