[Question #681030]: Is running a sikuli script still possible using Windows task scheduler?

Hello,

I have a .bat file that contains the following command:

C:\SikuliX\runsikulix.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\Script.sikuli

When I double click on this .bat file the script launches and runs successfully.

When I ask Windows Task Scheduler to run this job and try to manually run it from the task scheduler, nothing happens.

Under 'Program/Script:' under the 'Actions' tab I have set that to the .bat file.  I have also created an action that has references the full path to C:\SikuliX\runsikulix.cmd under 'Program/script:' and under 'Add arguments (optional):' I had '-r C:\SikuliX\Script.sikuli'.

Neither ways have spun the script up and worked for me.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?