Re: [Question #681015]: [1.1.4] how to use the App.open() when i use

wu gave more information on the question:
thx RaiMan because sometime my chrome will open my website and if use auto that will be not to contorl
like 1.1.3 it will open evert time the new chrome so  i will not to config something to do because it will a new page
but in 1.1.4 if my chorme now is open something important and it will maybe to use my important page so have so idea can like the 1.1.3 to open the app use new app