[Question #681595]: My Sikuli keeps zooming in

I'm super new to sikuli, like it's my very first day using it. I am trying to get acquainted with it but I am running into some problems. Whenever I try to use the click function sikuli zooms in which makes it impossible for me to click on the proper object. In every you tube tutorial I have watched no one else seems to be having this problem, and I've been scouring the internet but no one seems to be having this issue. I feel like it's a really simple fix, but i just don't know how to go about doing it.