Re: [Question #168519]: Command Line use of Sikuli is slow because of startup time. Can Sikuli be prestarted somehow?

mustafa aljumaili requested more information:
Hi  Raiman,
In order to run sikuli script instantly, I went with the recommended second option (using SikuliServer  ) but I am wondering if I can pass parameters to my sikuli script  using an http request ( http://server:9000/test.do?script=/yourscript) . I know the code is not written by you but kindly I ask for your help  with this issue.

Thank you