[Question #682295]: Taking a screenshot with SikuliIDE on an external monitor with a Retina primary display

I have a retina macbook plugged into an external monitor. A normal screenshot from both monitors produces images like this:

Primary:
https://imgur.com/J4C7Fcl

External:
https://imgur.com/w7q19Xl

When I use SikuliIDE's "Take screenshot" functionality, it seems to resize everything in an odd way:

Primary:
https://imgur.com/1ZzqMXT

External:
https://imgur.com/sygNmDc

When running the capture tool, it seems that Sikuli is changing the resolution of my external monitor (possibly halving it?). Is this something that's happening to deal with retina display? Dividing the resolution by 2?

Currently, it's impossible to take a screenshot on the external monitor. I'm also having problems with Sikuli finding anything on the external monitor.

Does Sikuli support a setup that includes a primary retina display with an external non-retina display?