Re: [Question #682295]: Taking a screenshot with SikuliIDE on an external monitor with a Retina primary display

corn posted a new comment:
I've been trying to get Sikuli to recognize images on the external
monitor, but with no luck. I've done a sample test to see if it could
pick up lines of text in a document, but that doesn't work very well
either.

https://imgur.com/a/JGDGQyI

Here is the relevant code to test line detection:

```
s = Screen(1)
r = s.grow(-485, -1750, -250, -1000)
r.highlight()

for l in r.collectLines():
    l.highlight()

wait(3)
```

It seems that highlighting the region works correctly, but the actual
image that is captured by Sikuli is coming from Screen(0)? It seems to
be stitching everything together incorrectly.

I used the "Matching Preview" feature of the IDE and this is how Sikuli
is representing the dual monitor setup:

https://imgur.com/a/PjNGxGl

I actually have four documents open. "Document 1", "Document 2",
"Document 3", & "Document 4". The first two documents are on Screen(0)
and the second two documents are on Screen(1).

You can that documents 1 & 2 are visible from the primary monitor.
Document 3, from the second monitor, is only partially visible and
document 4, to the right of document 3, is completely out of the view.