Re: [Question #682445]: [1.1.4] Windows 7: problem with opencv_java342.dll

zhenya posted a new comment:
@RaiMan (raimund-hocke)
Unfortunately, solutions from Bug #1797505 thread are not applicable in my case.
So, I had to make more radical solution - I just switched to previous version of sikulix (to 1.1.3) and everything works now!

I can say more - I've written tests in Atom and ran them with two profiles, each used different sikulixapi version, and:
- (sikulixapi of 1.1.3) everything worked
- (sikulixapi of 1.1.4) failed to find any image

Maybe, this info will give more clues to understanding of this issue.