[Question #682845]: ImportError: No module named math

I'm using Windows 10, 64 bits. I'm trying to create a random number and if I add the line:

import random

To my code, I get this error:

[error] script [ testing ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] ImportError ( !!WHILE IMPORTING!! No module named math )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
45: random (  <module> )   File "C:\Users\Irene\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 41, in load_module
1: main (  <module> )     import random
[error] --- Traceback --- end --

This is all the code I have:

import random
random.randint(3,15)

I'm using the SikulixIDE 1.1.4 and I've run the file "jython-standalone-2.7.1" that it's available on the download section before.

I had another installation of SikulixIDE in a different computer and I didn't receive this error, but I didn't do anything different with the installation in this computer.

What could I do to fix it? I'll try to provide all the information you need in order to reach an answer.

Thank you!