[Question #682926]: sikuli doesn't work in jmeter remote-testing

I recently use sikuli for web application automation, and want to use jmeter remote-testing to small load testing.

My test works well in local machine, with junit request in jmeter, but it always fail at any sikuli class/method when try to run jmeter remote-testing at remote slave machine, e.g., Screen s = new Screen();. is reported error "Screen: invalid screen id -1 - using primary screen"

I tried to force new Screen(0), it doesn't help.

how can I get this work?