Re: [Question #683302]: latest version of Sikuli X (downloaded today) launching from command line

Mike Praeuner posted a new comment:
I can post the contents of test3.py if you think that would help - I did
a clean install of W10 a few months ago.... and while build 288 is
working maybe I am missing a dependency or something else weird that is
affecting build 368?

I have not been able to run a script via command line on any build I
have tried after 288 (previous builds I changed the syntax slightly
between builds, but it was pretty straight forward to figure out)

...and yes I completely missed your #4 post until you re-posted it -
Thanks!