Re: [Question #682622]: keyerror message when running automation script

mohammed ahmed is still having a problem:
Apologies, to come back to this question.
I think I know what is happening, Every time I add an image to image dictionary.
I need to restart IDE for the image to be identified by other scripts.

I have "from imagerepository import *" in all the scripts that use the images.
Not sure if it is repeated question. Also I am using SikulixIDE 1.1.3.

Please let me know if you need more information to help me with this.
Thanks