Re: [Question #683826]: SikuliX on Linux Mint launch scrcpy from SikuliX script

Description changed to:
So.... I decided to migrate my SikuliX and scripts from my main system (W10) to an older computer (Linux Mint)
The Mint system has SikuliX latest version, with IDE functional (+ xdotool and wmctrl)
reference: https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/newslinux.html
Because it is a older system instead of virtualization of Android I am using SCRCPY (with a tethered Android device) - which is installed via snap and working
reference: https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy/blob/master/README.md

>From Terminal I run scrcpy -S

I also created scrcpy.sh and tried to execute the script, but I am missing something here as well
./scrcpy.sh works from terminal / file manager gui but I am not having any luck getting it to launch from the SikuliX script

Using the app function in SikuliX what is the syntax to open this
program as part of the script?

I think other than a few adjustments (like the one above) the scripts
will transition very well - and let me use my main system again to its
full potential