[Question #683850]: Screen size is zoomed in after performing an action in Sikulix (Click, region, or anything else) comparing to the real screen

This might be quite easy for you. :)
I am a complete newbie to Sikuli.
I downloaded the latest version 1.1.3 selected the option with Python(Jython) and had no trouble during installation. Sikuli opens up and if I perform any action for example "click", "region", "take screenshot" or virtually anything else, Sikuli opens the screen that is zoomed in, which is undesirable. All the icons on the screen are suddenly bigger and I cannot get to the bottom bar where for example the start menu is located. Unfortunately, it doesn't make it possible to input the screenshots right here, because that way it would be very clear what I mean. I think this is a simple issue for you to help me with.  I plan to use Sikuli on my laptop screen, not remote screen or anything else.
Thanks forward guys for help.:)