[Question #683933]: Sikuli 1.1.3 - Runnable JAR script doesn't loop

Sry for another yet newb questions RaiMan - I've successfully compiled the sikuli file into a Runable jar file however the script seems to just run and stop after doing a single cycle. I don't have this issue with the actualy sikuli file

Another side question is a hotkey function which also doesn't work when it's a Jar file, again no issue when it's a sikuli file

eg:

def stopHandler(event):
    exit()

Env.addHotkey(Key.F1,KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL, stopHandler) #Exits Script

I'd share the script there but it's almost 4000 lines