Re: [Question #683842]: [1.1.4]After run removeImagePath() , the result of getImagePath() is abnormal.

RaiMan requested more information:
the video does not help much, since the file names are truncated  and I
cannot see, what is imported and what is deleted by removeImagepath.

I guess, what you remove are modules that are imported at level 2 by the
module imported in the main script.

... but you are removing the main script from the ImagePath, which
removes the bundlePath (ImagePath[0]), which in turn might make
problems.

Anyways: I do not understand, why you need this.