[Question #684054]: Trying to select text with mouse functions

Originally I tried using OCR, but it's not as consistent as I need it to be.
So I'm trying to select a section of text on the page with mouse functions.

I've tried many variations, but I always get the same error:
"Invalid combination of button flags"

Here's a current snippet of the code:
    regTheText = Region(XText, YText, XTextLength, YTextLength )
    leftPoint = regTheText.getTopLeft()
    rightPoint = regTheText.getBottomRight()
    hover(leftPoint)
    mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
    wait(0.5)
    mouseMove(rightPoint)
    mouseUp(Button.LEFT)

It doesn't seem to like the mouseDown command.
Is my code incorrect?  Or do I need to import something specific?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Maurice