Re: [Question #684266]: ALT-TAB through 3 app windows with same name

Description changed to:
First: RAIMAN..a hearty THANK YOU for developing this and continuing to
support it. Sikuli's an *incredibly* useful tool. Bravo!

I'd like to extend a Sikuli program so that it alt-tabs through THREE
different app windows, all of which have the same name.  I've got ALT-
TAB working to make the magic happen with two windows, but am 1)
wondering if progress has been made re: making ALT-TAB more robust
and/or 2) whether anyone has ideas re: how to make alt-tabbing through 3
windows (with the same name, yes - same app) possible.

The order in which each window gets hit isn't important. What is:
cycling through all 3 windows. Put more plainly, it's cool if alt-
tabbing results in visiting Window1 ==> Window2 ==> Window3 ==> Window2
==> Window1 ==> [...]

Simpler question might be: is there away to make the key combination
ALT-TAB-TAB happen?