Re: [Question #684266]: ALT-TAB through 3 app windows with same name

datavampire confirmed that the question is solved:
RaiMan himself. Holy cow. Yes, you were correct - Windows 10.

THANKS very much for the quick response. Hovering the app icon worked
out great. Sleeping on it, I realized too that for my use case - I could
also de-maximize the windows, cascade or otherwise arrange them, then
click on the different locations corresponding to the app window I
wanted to focus on. Hovering's of course cleaner, and I'll be sticking
with it. Thanks again!