Re: [Question #684293]: Find failed after X steps

Tom Weghorn gave more information on the question:
The structure of the test is that at script start it checks which application is installed (because we have an application which is custom branded for some companies) and then starts with opening some windows and depending on the customer it has more or less sites to click. To do that we wrote several functions for the different application windows and the script executes these functions step by step, this is what i ment with test step.
Each function opens a window, clicks a button then another window opens and if it contains an error message then it writes that into a logfile and closes the window. After that it continues with clicking on the next one and so on.

To run it with Debug.On(3) worked, but I can't read out important
information of the outcome. If it helps I could provide my script or the
log when the test fails.

As additional information, the test contains some *.png so the folder
has in total about 340kb but the *.py file itself has just 40kb.