Re: [Question #684293]: Find failed after X steps

Tom Weghorn gave more information on the question:
Now I changed the wait timer with setAutoWaitTimeout(3) and now it
doesn't stop with find failed error.

But now the script doesn't continue properly.
It should click on an icon and afterwards on an help button. The icons are stored in a single .png and we adjust the offset where the click should be done every test step so there are no issues with missmatching.

The problem is now that it continues to click on the first icons and
works as expected but where it stopped before it now stops going on with
different icons. It stays on the window and hits the help button until
the amount of left over icons is done. We tried to comment out earlier
icons to see if it has some issues with the offset but it worked
properly then for the amount of steps we took out earlier.

If my description is too confusing please let me know and I will try to
provide more details or send the code.