Re: [Question #683846]: [1.1.4] PyCharm: running a script: getBundleFolder() seems to return None

matteoa gave more information on the question:
Hello,
the Jython error is not the object of my question, the problem is that I'm not able to debug in Pycharm with latest versions.
I have saved a version from April that is in use when we have to debug line by line and works, but the latest builds have the error described above:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "MYPerfectlyWorkingScript.py", line 75, in <module>
    Debug.setUserLogFile(b + 'logs\\' + str(strLogName))
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx1024M
Process finished with exit code -1

this is the piece of code executed at the very beginning of the script:

b=getBundleFolder()
strLogName=datetime.now().strftime('%Y%m%d_%H%M%S'+ "-DbgSiK.log")
Debug.setUserLogFile(b + 'logs\\' + str(strLogName))

The problem of the Python dll is still there but, so far, I'm able to use Jython 2.7.0 and I think is something related to my pc (a colleague of mine uses 2.7.1)
Thanks for support
Matteo