Re: [Question #684964]: OCR: setPSM with 0, 1, 12 are crashing --- OSD is not supported

matteoa posted a new comment:
Hello,
the script I've done was because for some image class I had some OCR problem with the default setting and I did not know which was the best PSM setting, this one was a script used to find the best PSM setting and then apply it to the "real" script...
Thanks for information!
Now it works
Thanks for prompt support!

BTW I modified the script, i paste it in case it would be helpful for someone:
textOCR = TextOCR.start()
i=0
img=selectRegion()
listOfSetting=[2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13]
iIdx=0
for i in range (0,11):
#while i<14:
    textOCR.setPSM(listOfSetting[i])
    print "Setting="+str(listOfSetting[i]) +", text=" +"\n" + img.text().encode('utf-8')
    i=i+1
textOCR.setPSM(3)#return to default