Re: [Question #685002]: Trying to get OCR working on Windows with build 393

--- [error] TextRecognizer: start: Tesseract library not found (libtesseract.so)
I am sorry, but the above message is misleading, I have to fix that. Since the library libtesseract for Windows is bundled with sikulix.jar (and hence is always found), I did not forsee, that there might be problems on Windows.

In fact this message is produced, when during start of Tesseract, the

So definitely on your system(s) there is something missing, that is
needed at runtime by the libtesseract. This usually are some system
libraries like the mentioned VC++ runtime or some media libraries
(special edition of Windows).

Please try with google to find out, in what cases libraries prebuilt
with VC++ might raise UnsatisfiedLink-Errors.

I will revise the error handling to print out in case, what is available and add respective information to the wiki-page.
So feedback in case you find out anything is highly appreciated.