[Question #685255]: Sikuli execution stuck on VM with old CPU

Hello,

We are running the tests built with sikuliX inside some VMs through TFS. We have a computer now that we want to use for development purposes only. We just copied the VMs here but the build is stuck after it executes the command for starting the sikulix tests.

I was wondering if it could be the fact that the CPU is old (2009) even tough is an I7.

We did this to other computers and it worked fine.

Regards